- Build highly-accurate models of existing or planned networks.
- Design, configure, and operate networks using authentic versions of Cisco's network operating systems
- Build using common platforms like IOSv, IOSv Layer-2, IOS-XRv, NX-OSv, CSR1000v and ASAv. All Included
- Integrate 3rd-party virtual machines, appliances, VNFs, and servers.
- Connect real and virtual networks to form high-fidelity development and test environments.
- Design and test anywhere - VIRL is portable!
- Easier to deploy and configure
- Guided set-up on first launch -- no more guessing
- Modify your VIRL PE server's configuration like a pro
- Faster system parameter changes -- system changes at a fraction of the time from previous release
- ...and much more!
Connect simulations to a physical network? Easy!
Don't need simulations connected? No problem!
- Create the virtual networks (
vmnets) or (
- Set the simulation topology to use shared flat network
- Skip Step 1 during deployment
- Create the simulation, launch, done!